is 23 too young?

is 23 too long to have 5 kids and two dogs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ha age has nothing to do with it. I'm 22 and i would not want 5 kids and 2 dogs..I have a hard enough time with 1 kid and 1 dog!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 1:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Wow, I thought I had it stressful with a baby on the way and 1 easy going pitbull who adores me and jsut wants to follow me around all the time...and I'm 23
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 1:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• ps, this question is about another girl, not me. I'm 22 with one dog and baby number two on the way and its expensive!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• NO. It is a great age to have children of that age. You still have lots of energy. I think that some people just need to get over themselves and stop assuming they are a better parent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I guess it depends on the mom. I think it would be way too overwhelming for the average 23-year-old, but there are some mighty women out there!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• It depends on the situation --if its a single woman who doesnt have money ( cant pay for the kids or bills) ...then no..... but if your in a solid relationship and are able to afford it then yes.... I am 23 and if i had it my way I would that many lol --
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Wow....you are still on this....How about you just come clean with your real thoughts on it. Stop trying to reword questions so everyone agrees with you.

Here,
    You are the better parent. She is scum. Can you believer her? That just an abomination! You should call CPS. That damn crack head husband of hers. Wow. I bet she's training them to steal from her neighbors houses.

There. Better? Can you sleep now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• well i'm not quite to 5 and a dog, but I'm 23 expecting number 3 and have a dauchand
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Im 20 with a 2yr old DS and a DD due in May we have 2 cats and a 5 month old Dalmatian. If some one wants to have 5 kids and 2 dogs its their life not mine. I dont see why it would matter unless your just trying to be a drama stalker.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• oooh. "drama stalker"

Good word! I'm going to use that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2010