AHH! Now what are we suppose to do ?

My husband started a new job a month ago -- They do not offer family insurance, I take care of a few kids (plus our own) at our house ( and so i am paid "under the table") .... My husband and daughter both have a - syndrome- and so they have a - pre existing condition - and so we are not excepted, we have contacted several different insurance companies ( atleast 30 ) and we have not been excepted !

We make too much for the medical card, and not enough to pay for Cobra ....

What are we suppose to do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have u tried assurant health insurance, I believe they take pre existing conditions. And if not if ur husband received health insurance from a previous employer u should've gotten a type of certificate sayin u've had their insurance b4, so u'd be able 2 go back 2 that insurance, but of course u would be paying 4 it this time. (Im assuming he had a previous job w/ benefits) if not google health insurance, preexisting condition accepted, I hope this helps, gl!
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 4:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I think you mean 'accepted' in this context -
    as far as the insurance goes, that's America!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Wow anon, you are kind of an ass.

What state do you live in? A lot of states have insurance programs for kids. Here in Pennsylvania it's called chip and they have different payment levels according to income, but they will not turn anyone down. You might want to look into that for your kids at least.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• ASSURANT HEALTH is one of the first ones we were turned down for -- but thank you i will tell my husband about the previcous insurances - accepting- us .... we were on 3 previous insurances through his employers.....

are kids were able to get on CareSource for the time being...
    Anonymous