Can anyone recomend Sprint as a good wireless carrier?

I currently have a different carrier, but their plans a very pricey... I'm thinking about switching to sprint, but I would like a few opinions first... They have a plan that is good enough for my budget, but I don't want to get stuck with bad service... Help please..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Shopping

• My parents have had Sprint for over 15 years. They live out in the country and my mom has to go out on the porch every time I call her. I have never heard anything bad about them, and their plans are very resonably priced, but my parents plan on switching only because of the area they are in(they can't even get cable or pizza delivery lol). I guess it would have to depend on the area you live in! I would look up online, or even go in or call and ask how good the service in your area! GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I've never heard anything bad about their service, but where I'm from they are the most expensive. I've been with t-mobile for years and love them.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 1:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Their customer service is terrible!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I prefer AT & T myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I HATED sprint.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I have been a sprint customer since 1996 and have had great service with them...when we had a billing issue with them YEARS ago (they were charging us roaming fees when we had a nationwide calling plan) they even gave us 10% extra off our entire billing period for a year to make up for the mistake they had made. I have been very pleased with Sprint.
    jenniferleah

Answer by jenniferleah at 7:17 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Worst service possible, they messed up our bills every billing cycle, they charge new fees and literally sneak them onto your bill... We cancelled our plan when we went overseas(military) and are protected under the military clause but Sprint still manged to tack our credit and run up a $800 bill while we were overseas. Everythingwas done correctly on our part however not theirs, they did eventually cancel the bill but it had already posted to our credit. I would recommend At&t, Cingular or T-mobile, because Sprint is a joke.

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 7:24 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I used to have Sprint. The rates increased, their customer service was NOT good, and didn't get service in many areas. We now have Verizon and love them.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I have sprint and have has so for quite some time. I dont think they are the cheapest but with that being said I do think they are reasonable and some of their offers are good. The customer service people are average. You get your sassy one every once in a while. As a star customer I get 10% off of purchases made in store. They send coupons for stuff. If you cant pay your bill in full on the due date they will make arrangements with you and keep your phone as long as you can stick to the arrangement.
    I also like that they give you a spending limit. Mines is $150. So basically my phone bill cant go over that much and if it does they cut the phone off. Some people dont like it but I do that way Im not walking around here with a $300.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I love at&t- dont know anything abot sprint
    Anonymous