Do you live in Chicago?

If so where's your favorite place you like to eat with your SO?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep. Kuma Korner. Awesome burgers. Belmont and Kedzie area.

For a fancy place, Geja's Cafe in Lincoln Park. It's a fondue place and its awesome.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I live in NWI...I have not got to eat much in Chicago but when we did we ate at GIordanos Pizza right downtown by the Sears TOwer. It was soo soo good...mmm mmm mmm I am getting hungery thinking about it.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 8:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• We are in West Rogers Park, where are you? It depends on the occasion. For our weekly datenight, we sometimes go here: http://www.candlelitechicago.com/ or http://www.prairiemoonrestaurant.com/ 

For our anniversary, we might go here: http://www.bistrotmargot.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 9:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Yes, we like Chicago Diner and Geja's Cafe, which is great for date nights!
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I actually don't live in Chicago(I wish I did in the summer though.) but I've been there once or twice and loved it! So I'm trying to write a book that takes place in Chicago and I was wondering where couples might go to eat. I think I have eaten at Glordanos Pizza though. I am not sure though. Is it the place with all the writing on the walls?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• We live in Chicago (I was born and raised here). We're boring, though. We just eat at chain places. We never go out by ourselves (without kids) but if we're actually going out to dinner I like to go to Chilis. Boring.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• not sure if they had writing on the walls but I do remember when we were there we had pizza and beer. I dont even like beer but for some reason the pizza complimented the beer and vice versa...it was soooo sooo good
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 12:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I was born and raised in Chicago, presently residing in AZ. Depending on your taste buds, occasion and how far you're willing to travel will determine the restaurant. My favorites were: Giordano's, My Pie's, The Patio, Spirit of Chicago, Gino's East, Beni Hana's, (Maxwell Street Market's, formerly referred to as "Jew" Town) Jim's Original.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• LOL. I love to eat and you've reminded me of the various places my hubby and I've been to: Ruth Chris's Steak House, The Grocery Bistro, and The Chicago Firehouse Restaurant. These were all kinda expensive. Cheap places are: Harold's Chicken, Leon's Barbecue and Popeye's.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2010