If something bothers you do you let it ruin your life or do you move on with your life?

Some things do bother me if I'm personally offended, but someone doing something that has nothing to do with me isn't going to ruin my day. Like someone wearing provocative clothing, eating a bunch of food or having a billion photos on facebook. Why should I let it bother me when there are worse things in life to be bothered by? Like racism and sexism.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I let it bother me... actually I am still mad that my best friend in kindergarten said my jumper looked silly... JK... lol I don't get it either. Unless someone is attacking your way of life than let them live their own lives in peace.
    Tf1990

Answer by Tf1990 at 5:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• It depends who is doing it and how I feel about it. I have lots of pet peeves but I refuse to allow them to ruin my day when I see them. If you do then they win . It's like that saying "your allowing them to rent space in your head" you can only do that by giving them persmission  to do so!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• It depends on what someone has done to me.
    Gossip

Answer by Gossip at 6:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I try not to let things bother me, but sometimes it is hard. The older I get the more I have learned that if something is not actually hurting anyone it is usually best to move on and not worth the stress it adds to my own life. However, if it is something that arises over and over, then, ignoring the problem can agrivate things, so I think facing the problem can help sometimes too.-depending on the situation.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 7:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I try not to let stuff bother me, but I've realized as of late that I've been clinging to a lot of stuff that I shouldn't be.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• i let it roll on back...life is much too short
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I just let it go it makes my life easier to not sweat the small stuff.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• There are very few things that are worth me being bothered over so much that it ruins my life. I don't have the time or the energy to foster that much anger. I prefer to either solve the problem or give it my best shot. If I can work it out, great. If I can't, I let it go. There are too many other important people and issues who deserve my attention and not my obsession.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2010