Is there anywhere on Cafe mom that you can advertise your Esty shop? I sell little hats I make and I want to be able to get my name out there. Thanks so much for any help!

2boys-1girl

Asked by 2boys-1girl at 7:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi 2boys-1girl,

CafeMom can be a great place to advertise your business, and we appreciate your interest!

We ask that moms who advertise their business post in the following areas on CafeMom:

* You can talk about your business on your profile page.
    * You can add a Journal post, just make sure that journal post is flagged for the Marketplace. There's a check box on the page where you write your post.
    * You can also post about your business in groups that allow advertising -- be sure to check the Group guidelines and/or check with the Group Owner prior to posting.
    * You can send messages to moms who specifically ask for information about your business, but please don't randomly message moms throughout the site.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about how to advertise your business on CafeMom.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2010