What are you going to do today?

I am realy hoping it is nice outside so my family and I can go on a bike ride thru town. If it is not nice outside then we will be stuck in the house all day and do nothing which is something I am getting quite tired of!!

rochellecole

Asked by rochellecole at 8:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am going to go get my eyebrows done, eat lunch out with hubby and go to buy some hair dye and a few things for St. Patrick's Day which is my bday and we go crazy celebrating.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Well it is raining here still but we are going to gamestop before DH goes to work because he wants to reserve the harry potter lego game. We are also going to get a prenatal yoga dvd since I can't find mine.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Realy?? there is a Harry Potter Lego game!! My son will flip! I will have to go find it for him
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 8:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Ya It comes out in may I think, It is the first 4 years they have it for XBOX too this is just the first link I found

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270430

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• We are going to Church today. Then over to grandma's house.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• If I can get myself properly motivated (ie get my arse out of my computer chair), I'm gonna do some homework, and probably some housework too. I have dishes from dinner 2 nights ago that need to be cleaned, including a cookie sheet that's gonna be a real monster to clean. Laundry that needs to be done, and kids to wrangle....woo hoo.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• picked up my sons photos, grocery shopped
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I'm going to grade some papers, go grocery shopping, and relax.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• 2 movies and then some house cleaning :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Going to a baby shower. Its raining and I feel like staying home but I have to go.. I love seeing all the little newborn clothes and playing the baby games so it should be fun.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2010