Moms on Facebook - Are you active on it?

New to Facebook, not sure what I think of it yet. I'm wondering how many people who have facebook accounts are really active on it, or just open an account and let it die.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a facebook and actualy use it everyday.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 9:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Yes. I use it to keep in touch with my family. I post pictures and daily updates about my kids for my cousins and parents to see since I don't get to see them in real life very often. Now instead of email pictures and updates to each family member, I just post them on my FB wall and they all see it. It's a very efficient way to keep in touch.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I like it to keep in touch with family. But to talk about what I do every day, who cares???? I actually scrambled my password so I don't go on anymore. It was a waste of time for me.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I have my FB, but since my own family has started getting on FB I use it less, because I can't speak my mind anymore.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 9:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I'm active on facebook, but I don't go on there every 3 minutes to post an update. I usually post an update every couple of days or so, if there's something worth mentioning. Sometimes, I might post an update more often - again, if there's something going on that's worth mentioning.

But, since we're a Navy family living in Japan, my brother is in the Army and in Kuwait, my side of the family is in OH, my dh's side of the family is primarily in CA, and we have very good friends stationed all over the world, it's the best way for us to keep up with what we're doing (things like pictures of the kids dressed up for the Winter Formal, hearing that ___ is going to be a grandma, or that ___ lost their first tooth, etc...)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I'm on it a couple times a day from my Blackberry. I'm in NC and most of my family and friends are in CA. It's a great way to keep in touch with them without spending hours a day on the phone or sending individual e-mails.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 9:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Lokismama, you are so right. The family gossips about the pics and storeis and who needs that nonsense? Benn there done that in the real world.It is nice to see back in the day pics to prove that we also had a great time, but honestly do we need to see people getting trashed with pics from their cell phone over and over????
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I'm on FB more than CM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• love facebook no estrogen fueld drama
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I'm on facebook WAY more than on Cafemom. The games on FB are addicting, and that's what I do most of the time when I'm on the computer.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2010