Today is my due date Im cleaning house ... what would you be doing?

My first son was 2 days late and my 2nd was 1 day early so it could be any time now ... as much as I hoped he would be here by now its nice to be finishing up laundry and dishes so Im at least not leaving any dirty for grandma when she comes to watch the boys ..
If it were your due date what would you be doing?

Asked by Riosmommy at 11:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'd probably be cleaning like you are! :)

Answer by sandypops at 11:25 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• THey say if you start cleaning you will go into labor that night . ( just an old wives tale ) Good Luck and Congrats !!!!!!

Answer by sarbreen28 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I'd be down on my hands and knees washing the floor that always works if your ready.

Answer by babyfat5 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• with my first I was planning on going to a concert.... but the baby changed that plan.
    with my second I was cleaning and playing with the first
    with the third I was shopping.... trying to get all the last min. groceries, play clothes, etc so hubby would be fine with the first two while I was at the hospital with the new one.

do what ever you want.... eat what every you want.... see a moive.... it is ALLL ABOUT TO CHANGE.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I'd be cleaning....actually I did clean - and cleaned through the beginnings of labour, it kept me moving lol and since I knew MIL was coming to watch the other kids....and she's a snooper.

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Well with my first on my due date I went to work, I worked for a cleaning company, Well my first was 2 weeks
    My last 2 were c-sections so on there due date I was at the hospital having them.

Answer by rochellecole at 11:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• i would be cleaning AND PLAYING WITH MY OTHER KIDS!

Your life and theirs is about to change...spend some quality time with them first! ;)

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I went out to breakfast, then walked around the park for 2 hours, then scubbed my tub until it shinned, ate some scalini's eggplant parmesean, and then went to bed. Went into labor the next day.

• I clean clean clean. Don't want anyone seeing a dirty house when they come to visit the baby, I am weird like that and don't want a lot to do after baby is born, it kills me to have other people clean my house. Plus it helps pass time and being physical is good to bring on labor.

Answer by Chick at 12:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I would be cleaning to. I'm a month away and that is all I have the desire to do is clean, sew, and take on a million projects that I know I would not finish if I gave in and started them.

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2010