Your secret shame (on TV).

What show or series on TV are you addicted to but are ashamed to admit it? I've actually got a few.... The Simpsons, Bridezillas, Surviving History, and How Its Made (I'm a closet nerd).

This can go for movies too.

Asked by MamaLion82007 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• BAYWATCH!!!! dont know why, but i love that show!!

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• im a grown woman who loves to watch "the hills", "drake and josh", Jerry springer show, Maury with them whos the daddy tests, spongebob squarepants!!! and I love LOVE "peoples court" and married with children reruns LOL.

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 2:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• Gossip girl. I'm not afraid to admit this to strangers online..but to people I see to a day to day bases because of the steamy love scenes they can have on there!! So i watch it online. haha.

Answer by oxbroken at 1:28 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• Oh so like things I am embarassed to be watching...Maury...I cannot get enough of "You are not the father."

Oh and I suppose most find it silly that adults watch pro-wrestling but's so awesome!

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• I still like watching Saved By The Bell reruns Zac is still I also like How its Made, Ghost Hunters but those I'm not ashamed of.

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:04 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• I watched the entire first season of "Flavor of Love"

*hanging head down in shame*

and also, "I Love New York"

*crawling under rock*

Answer by Mrs.Weezie at 12:49 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• oh man, here we go... lol The Closer, Criminal Minds, which start this wednesday, Roseanne, and totally not afraid to admit that one. Golden Girls, the Waltons, and Little House on the Prairie, its nice, they come on during the day when he wants a long nursing session, so i can just sit and watch my shows, or we have on demand, so im always up for a rerun of the closer.. i think i was a cop in a former life..

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:25 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• ummmm that would be americas got talent, and scaretactics

Answer by mommiesboobear at 12:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• House, Fringe, Big Brother, NY goes to Hollywood, Rock of Love, I love money, maury, judge shows...almost any reality show

Answer by harteri at 11:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2008

• Desperate Housewives is amazing and getting better each season.Also- The Jerry Springer Show and Maury Povich when he does who's your daddy paternity shows.I have no shame.

Answer by sweetpeas2210 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2008