Your secret shame (on TV).

What show or series on TV are you addicted to but are ashamed to admit it? I've actually got a few.... The Simpsons, Bridezillas, Surviving History, and How Its Made (I'm a closet nerd).

This can go for movies too.

MamaLion82007

Asked by MamaLion82007 at 10:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I still like watching Saved By The Bell reruns Zac is still cute....lol I also like How its Made, Ghost Hunters but those I'm not ashamed of.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:04 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• Oh so like things I am embarassed to be watching...Maury...I cannot get enough of "You are not the father."

Oh and I suppose most find it silly that adults watch pro-wrestling but OMG...it's so awesome!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• Gossip girl. I'm not afraid to admit this to strangers online..but to people I see to a day to day bases because of the steamy love scenes they can have on there!! So i watch it online. haha.
    oxbroken

Answer by oxbroken at 1:28 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• im a grown woman who loves to watch "the hills", "drake and josh", Jerry springer show, Maury with them whos the daddy tests, spongebob squarepants!!! and I love LOVE "peoples court" and married with children reruns LOL.
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 2:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2008

• BAYWATCH!!!! dont know why, but i love that show!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2008