What makes some people think....

well I asked a question about if there is a number to call to see if my homestead credit tax check is coming yet and here is a reponse I got.....

No we din't buy a house but we also aren't waiting for UNEARNED MONEY
Get a JOB
Oh and when we buy a house it will be when we can afford it not because we had to make a dead line to get free money that you will most likely have to pay back. Just like obamas other " tax credits"

What makes this woman think that I do not have a job?? HOw do you buy a house without a job??
My response to this is it is not unearned income. It is money that I paid for my house. My house that I paid CASH For and is paid off. I am 30 years old and I will never have a mortgage ever!!
I just dont understand why some people feel the need to leave such ingnorant remarks....

rochellecole

Asked by rochellecole at 11:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Because there are a few tax breaks out there for people who act responsibly and pay their own way, some people think ALL government programs or tax breaks are for those who don't practise personal accuntability. Therefore they want to accuse you of getting something for nothing--like they are probably doing. Also over 90% of them probably have no idea what homestead credit is.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• og and btw....
    I did not buy my house on some kind of deadline. I did not know about this tax credit until after I bought my house.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 11:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• jealousy because she can not afford a house?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• she's just mad obama is spending money...and I can understand that, but just because people at the time of this tax credit are benifitting from it, doesn't mean it's your fault...
    she just needs to chill out and not be so ignorant. there are crazies on CM! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• You sound like a smart cookie to me, just ignore the ignorant comments.

Answer by older at 11:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Because half the people here use this sight to pump themselves up by tearing others down. It's depresses me how awful women act on this site.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 11:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• people are just jealous of what someone else has and also some people are in such a rush to answer that they don't read and THINK of the post question they just READ it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Ignorance and hatred. Some people are so negative that it overflows into cafemom. Yep there are some tax laws that anger people, but they are there. I would ignore the person and continue with my day.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 1:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Some people can be very hurtful on this site. So many times I have seen a woman ask an honest question and get ripped apart. I try to avoid asking questions on here as much as possible for this exact reason. I'm sorry for her answer and I hope you received at least one response that helped answer your question.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 2:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2010