Have you ever seen someone that should have been on PeopleofWalmart.com???

I swear I saw a woman wearing tattered tights, a miniskirt, and big ugly boots yesterday. She had to have been in her 60s! I wish I had a camera so I could've snapped a picture, wow!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what is people of walmart . com?
    I will have to go check out that site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I saw one lady wearing a halter bikini top, only her boobs were hanging out the bottom. *shudder*
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 12:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I haven't seen any THAT bad yet. I hope I don't. Those people on that site are nauseating and disgusting.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Thankfully, I haven't seen any in real life. If I did, they'd probably smack me for staring.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Yes, plenty LOL

There was this older Asian lady that used to ride the same bus route as me all the time. She was probably around 60. She had dyed blonde hair, and tattooed eye brows. The ink on her brows had faded, so her brows were green! LMAO!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• The first one that comes to mind was a guy in all-black robin-hood style outfit. I've seen lots of others, too, but can't think of any right now! LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• man are you in san antonio? That sound like how my exs mom would dress. She dyed her hair pink at 50.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 2:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2010