What is your opinion of capitalism?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• some people don't like it and others feel that on some level it's needed. that's my opinion
    Anonymous

• Capitalism = Monopolism plain and simple.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 12:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

hahahahahahahahahahahaha stupid

Anonymous

• Capitalism is simply using the concept of supply and demand. If you build a better mousetrap, the people will buy it. When people want something, they will buy it from whomever has the brains and ambition to supply it to them. This spurs more people to provide even better products or more food, or whatever. Capitalism is a good thing.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Cap = good. Socialist = bad. Government/socialist/obama = real bad.
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 1:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I think making money off of the backs of others is horrible if the ones who got you to the top get nothing out of it compared to what you have for doing little work compared to them. I am a socialist at heart, and think people should only accumulate items/money based on how much work they put into getting it.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Why should I work hard just to hand it over for somebody to give it to somebody who plays around all day and doesn't work? Hell if I will. If it gets to that point, I will quit working and quit paying taxes and play around all day and let somebody subsidize my lifestyle and put food in my worthless mouth. When all the taxpayers up and quit, everybody will starve because there won't be anybody to drive the socialist machine.
    Anonymous

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Here is a tid bit from the article

60.8 million Americans remain dependent on the government for their daily housing, food, and health care. The number of taxpayers is shrinking--and the country may be rapidly approaching the point where more than one-third of Americans do not pay taxes for benefits they receive.

I advise all to read the info at that link

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

***
    Well, lucky for you there are countries out there that subscribe to your views...feel free to check them out!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2010