TMI! Has anyone else had this in early pregnancy?

I have been TTC and this month is looking promising but I noticed yesterday (11dpo) that my cervix is high and somewhat soft but also that my vaginal walls seems very thick and soft. Even my hubby noticed it during lovemaking. I was curious as to if anyone else has had this and if they had did they find out they were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly, I wouldn't know how to tell my cervix is high and my "walls" are thick. I still believe the easiest way to TTC is to stop thinking so hard about temps and other things and just relax. The stress makes it more difficult, but relaxing and just enjoying the process and being with your husband makes things happen on their own.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Wow!! I have no idea what you are talking about!! Did you google it? I agree with the above person. As hard as it, don't watch the water boil. It will happen when you stop worrying so much. Good luck sweetie. It will happen.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I agree with the other two. I was obsessed for 6 months. Finally just let it happen when it happened and the next month I was pregnant.

Oh as the walls being thicker. I had the once but ended up having a UTI.

Anonymous

• yea i had the same thing going on and i just found out i was pregnant
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2010