Diet Pills? Pros, Cons?

I'm thinking about starting to take Slim Quick, I've taken it before two summers ago. Taking things like that always makes me nervous. Any Help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Health

• if your looking for a quick fix that won't last, then go for it. But your body, instead of getting used to eating healthy and what not will rely on the pills to lose weight.... so when you go off on them, chances are you'll gain it all back...if not more.
    Anonymous

• NO NO NO NO............. too many times have I seen diet pills go bad. Too many times have the reports come out 5-10 yrs down the line with all the damage this or that diet pill has caused.... even death.

Dont try the quick fix. Just change your eating habits and work out habits. Loosing weight is a process of changing ones lifestyle... NEVER a quick fix.

Im in the process now... it is hard but well worth it. It should be for LIFE not for a quck result.

Anonymous

• shoppingJust eat healthy food in moderate proportions and exercise. No diet pills required.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2010