Would you rather have a bigger living room?

How big is your living room? I like to have a big living room for parties and holydays. We are looking for a new home and I found really nice big home with 5 bedrooms but small living room. I feel does not matter how big is the house still have a small living rooms. I been to lots of friend house and they are not that big either. I am not talking about couple million dollars house, more like around 300 to 500 thousands in Texas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would love to have a bigger living room..our is very small...and cluttered...all we have is a couch so there is never any room to have people over...so our big thing is summers outside but my lawn furniture is falling apart sooooo i need to get a new patio set...when we buy a house it will def. need a bigger living room
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 1:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I would rather have a bigger kitchen than a big living room. It seems when we have people over we all gather in the kitchen anyway, snacking, talking, etc.. I think a nice kitchen and bathrooms sell a house a more so than a big living room. Our living room has a couch and loveseat, as well as 3 tables, and a buffet in the corner.. It's not huge but it's not cluttered.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I definitely wish I had a bigger living room! We live in a 1 bedroom apartment, not very spacious at all.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 1:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2010