Would you help a family if they were clearly starving?

They were skinny to the bone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Of course.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• yes of course i would.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 1:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• yes, plain and simple.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• not only would I attend to the immediate need but I would also try to assist them in making sure they wouldn't go starving again. Help ones find, employment or whatever it was that was preventing them from eating on a regular basis.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• A question as obvious as this must have something behind it....?
    Anonymous

• Maybe they don't want to be obese.
    Anonymous

• ladybug said it.After that it would be up to the adults of that family to take action.Some people never will OP while others would be grateful and take it as their hance to do something about their bas situation.Sooner or later a person has to help themselves has to.The only exceptions are those who clearly are not capable.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• chance* bad* lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• This is not the 1930's If any family is truly starving there are multiple programs to help them. Point them in the direction of the nearest welfare office, and if necessary, stay with them and help them fill out the paperwork, then take them to the nearest food bank and get them some food. If they still need more, give them some of yours, take them home and feed them, take them to the employment office...there are all sorts of things than can be done to get them food immediately while they are waiting for the assistance paperwork to pass through the system. There is no reason for things to have ever gotten to the point of starvation in the first place.
    Anonymous

• Yes I would help. I help when I am able too. In anyway. I've had to get help before so I try and help as a way to pay it forward.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2010