What do you think?

Do people who steal for the thrill of it, have any integrity? I mean would you assume they also cheat on their so's for the thrill of it as well? Can a person who steals have an honest bone in their body?.. or truly love someone else and be faithful to them... I think I'm looking for answers from Moms who steal...or their so's...I need a window into your minds and your characters...help? Anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think stealing has nothing to do with love. they may steal not caring about the big company who has lots of money, but that doesn't mean they don't care about individuals feelings at all. some teens may steal for the thrill when they are young but then go and learn that that is not the best behavior.
    Anonymous

• I don't steal, but I know someone who's kind of a klepto (maybe this isn't quite what you're asking about). she's rich and has plenty of money, but it's like an addiction and she's so ashamed of it.
    Anonymous

• OP here..well I was wondering about the character of someone who steals...does she cheat on her so if she has one as well? Or lie? Does she have integrity in other aspects of her life? ...is the immorality just isolated to the addiction of stealing?
    Anonymous