Do you hate getting gas at the pump??

I do.I always ask my hubby to take the car and fill it for me but he's being a butt head about it today!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh I hate it so much esp. in the winter time!!!
    My husband does go and fill it up for me everytime :) gotta love him!!
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 1:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I find it annoying, but I do it if I have to. Otherwise I ask hub to do it if he's taking the car or whatever. I'll have him take my car wherever he's going to so he can fill it up on the way back home or whatever, and he doesn't mind it or I wouldn't ask :)
    Anonymous

• Since I got married (5 years) I have only done it maybe 5 times, if that. I hate doing it!
    Anonymous

• I don't run around a lot. We also have 2 vehicles so I use one of them to do close to home running around and the other that's better on gas to do long distance driving. Hubby's gone 4-6 weeks at a time so it's nice to be able to have access to both.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• It doesn't bother me, unless it's freezing outside.
    Anonymous

• I pump my own, always have. Husband would do it for me if I asked but I just get it on my way to work in the mornings. No big deal!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I dont have a problem with it, never have.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I hate it because it is an extra challenge in our van. There is a lever you have to pull up under the driver's seat to open the gas door. If you are alone you have to put something under it and then go pry the door open with a key. A tennis ball is best but they get lost. So then I'm trying to shove whatever I can find under that lever just right so the stupid gas door can get open. Of course people are usually watching me by then.

Sometimes the van won't start because one of the battery cable isn't in the right place. So I can have to do all this with the gas door and then the van won't start and I have to move cable. Sometimes I'll have to try a couple of times. By then if my grandson is in the car he is crying in his car seat.

I try to fill up when I get gas so I don't have to do it very often. My adult son also drives the van but he always seems to leave it close to empty.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Yes so I quit going and started walking or taking the bus
    Anonymous

• I send my husband.
    Anonymous