For the mom's who blog.

Ok, I actually found something I love to do and I started writing about them. I have them in more work program and I am trying to decide whould would work better to make some extra money. Would you make your own blog and sign up with Adsense or would you sign up with a company that you can sell you small articles to?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 1:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well, there are pro's and cons with both!

If you sell your articles to a company, you are only going to be paid once on that article. But you are going to get paid for your work.

IF you start your own and use AdWords or other affiliate programs (which is what I do) you have to work to build a following. However, once your blog grows in size and followers it will start to pull more people on it's own and you COULD earn money over a long period of time...

Personally, I see Adwords or other affiliate programs in conjunction with your own blog as a better long term option. Where selling your articles will get you paid short term...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I agree with Sabrina. I started blogging a couple of years ago. One blog turned into 5. I just consolidated them and didn't realise I had 200 posts. Quiet a few of my posts still get hits daily and each new view gives me the opportunity to earn money.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 8:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I do my blogging through hubpages. Its a blogging community and you get paid through adsense.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2010