does anyone else have a tongue peircing?

this is not a debate about if you like them or want one or what anyone thinks about mine-im glad i got it :)
my question is-i have had it done for a month and sometimes the tip of my tongue tingles. it almost feels like the tip of my tongue fell asleep. does yours do that or do you think she may have hit a nerve? thanks
*i am not trying to come across rude or mean at the top of this question-just wanted to make that point so this didnt become an argument post or there were unneccessary things said about tongue rings. have a great day ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have had my done twice and never had a tingeling. She possiably hit a nerve you might want to go have it checked out.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 3:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I never had that happen. Are you having any other problems with it? If you can have your doctor check it out.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 3:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I never had that happen I have had mine done for 2 years
    Anonymous

• i havent had any other problems with it aside from the tingling. thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

• ive had mine in for 6 years and not a tingle here, she might have hit a nerve im not sure
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 3:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• sounds like they hit a nerve when it was done, that cant be a good thing. u should og get it checked out, i have had mine done for 3 years now and no tingles...
    Anonymous