Can I become pregnant a week before supposed ovulation?

If my cycle is between 28 and 30 days. Are the chances very slim for becoming pregnant from having sex on CD10? Or is it more often than not that women do not always ovulate on 14? I imagine my chances are slim but I thought I'd get some other thoughts on the matter. Thanks :) We were planning on trying in May buuuuuut... I guess we will see!

TiDyedSunriseLZ

Asked by TiDyedSunriseLZ at 3:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, if you ovulated around CD 10 then yes, you could potentially become pregnant. My cycles are 34 days long, so I O around day 20. BUT I have a friend who's cycles are 28 days long and she O's around day 3. It's possible.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Day 14 is the average day of ovulation. However, the first half of you cycle can be irregular.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Thanks ladies! :)
    TiDyedSunriseLZ

Answer by TiDyedSunriseLZ at 3:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2010