How can I get rid of a hemorroid??

I have been pretty contipated lately and noticed I have a hemorroid that's kind of annoying and painful. What can I use to either get rid of it, or soothe it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Health

• divorce him. That's what I did
    Anonymous

• Preparation H, Tucks, Witch hazel
    Anonymous

• surgery
    Anonymous

• Eat more fiber. I like the fiber bars that have 35% of your fiber and high fiber cereal. Drink enough water. Use stool softeners. Make sure you are holding your stool in when you have to go because it isn't a good time to go. Go when you fee the urge.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• u can sit in a warm bath...or like he other poster said prep H
    Samantha2174

Answer by Samantha2174 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I have them right now and it's been a slow process getting rid of them but they are going away, slowly. I have stopped using toilet paper completely....I just use flushable wipes and Prep H wipes (alternate). I use Prep H cream after each bm. I have also started taking Vitamin E, eating more fiber (they make fiber rich yogurt, snack bars, cereal, etc.) & drinking water only as a cold beverage. I have cut back on my caffeine intake drastically and limit myself to 1-2 cups of tea/coffee per day. I have noticed that these things combined ARE helping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2010