dont you find it disgusting to walk into public restroom and find dirty tampons and pads on the floor gross!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh i hate that. i also hate when you go in the bathrooms, and people dont flush the toilets. c'mon people i dont wanna see what you did in there. lol. oh i and i hate when there is tinkle left on the toilet....so i dont use public bathrooms.
    Anonymous

• oh NAAAAASTY absolutely!!!!! I hate it too when a woman leaves a toilet stall and leaves the rest room without washing her hands!!!!!
    Anonymous

• And when they leave those things in dressing rooms! ewww
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Yeah, I walked into a bathroom at Walmart a few years ago and in one stall there was a bloody pad stuck to the stall wall, and in another, poop smeared inside the stall. *gags*
    Needless to say, I waited to go til I got home lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 3:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• You can truly judge a society by the condition of its public restrooms.
    Anonymous

• so gross! I went on a mini road trip, and we are potty training my DD..so of course we had to use a public bathroom. It was DISGUSTING! One person peed all over the seat, and the other toilet had crap in it. The one with the poop wouldnt flush, so i wiped off the seat, put hand sanitizer on the seat, wiped that off, and still held her over the seat.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Nah, not gross at all. It's really quite, , uh, uuurrgh, I can't do it. It's super duper gross! I just want to puke. I'm very glad I'm not the employee who has to clean that up.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• So, I'm gonna guess no one has ever been to The Arena in Philadelphia...that's a pretty gross bathroom but you know what...it's better to use a bathroom that looks tore up than catch a bladder infection.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Women are honestly disgusting. Not all but generally speaking, this coming from the person who had the job at age 16 to clean the public bathroom. If I knew I had to clean the bathrooms I'd much rather clean the mens bathroom.
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2010