does anyone know about the spine and verabrains?

I have had headaches for over 2 years now finally found out a month ago what it was from I also have back pain sometimes. The dr said that my back doesn't have enough arch in it then my neck has to much of an arch so it is pinching a nerve in my neck and all the vertabrains on my spin are all really spaced out. I mean really spaced out. The dr said that I probably always had this just after 2 kids it probably got worse. He wanted to see me 3 times a week, but can't afford it so I was going once a week now I haven't went in 2 weeks cause I can't afford it with all the bills and stuff. DH has insurance, but it is 25.00 everytime I go in I don't even have that. What can happen if I don't get this fixed? Also What can happen if I have another baby? I know I need to go back, but don't have the money at this time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Health

• actually it is vertebrae lol. Anyway, I got told a few months ago that I have compensatory scoliosis, which is weird b/c I was a ballet dancer for 11 years- it only became noticeable after having a kid. Why did he want to see you so much? Was it for phys. therapy or just "progress checks"? A) I would get a second opinion, just because of him wanting to see you 3 times a week. DH has Arnold-Chiari Malformation and his neurologist/brain surgeon only wanted to see him every two months or so prior to surgery, and only once or twice since then! B) It could become progressively worse with each pregnancy. The initial problem that caused my scoliosis to become noticeable had actually been fixed, but when I got preg, all my ligaments did weird things and stuff got a little off kilter, thus making my scoliosis appear on an xray. Long story short- it could get worse, it could get better. Best bet: orthopedic/spinal doc.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 4:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• that word is supose to be verdabrains sorry
    Anonymous

• lol.....it was a ciropractor and he wanted to adjust my back. He found out what was wrong with me when noone else could find out what was wrong. I was to the nerologist and both of them just kept giving me diffrent pain meds not checking nothing and no pain meds work. This nerologist put me on morphen that didn't even work so I started going to a chiropractor who told me it was this. He wants to see me 3 times a week he said he can't make my back completely better, but that he can make me comfertable and not have headaches. He said once I start getting better he will start seeing me once a month or once every other or couple months he said that he will probably have to see me for a really long time to make sure it doesn't reacure. Yes he did tell me it would become worse with each pregnancy. I was just wanting to know how much worse can it get and what can happen if it isn't take care of?
    Anonymous