so this is a dumb question...lol.

if a drug addict goes to rehab and quits their drug to recover and a sex addict goes to rehab for their addiction, do they have to quit having sex so they can recover??
again i know this is a dumb question but i have been thinking about it for a couple of days. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we don't go to the beach where there are women in bathing suits and we don't see movies that are sexual.
    Anonymous

• Yes...there is a show about that. I think it is on TLC. Anyways, their body even goes through withdrawal like a drug addict from the hormones sex produces and the good feeling. They truly are addicted! That actually isnt a dumb question but if I was thinking that for days I would have just googled "sex addiction rehab". Weird thing for hubby to find in your history though! lol
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I think they just have to learn about moderation. It's like people with food addictions can't stop eating, or they die.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• sex addiction is NOT about sex, it's about trying to find intimacy that they can never attain. They just use sex as a means to an end they can never reach but no, they don't have to give up sex. They just have to try to attain intimacy via other avenues
    Anonymous