which day do you find yourself most in the mood to make love to your partner?

Lol sorry, it's a TMI question it's just that I wonder if many women like to make love to their partners around the same time. For me My number 1 peak day is on Sunday's. My Husband is never available either it sucks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I work, so on my days off more then an other days.

Answer by louise2 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• No.. No specific day..

I'm more of an "Everyday" kinda gal.. lol....... Life doesn't always work out to be able to have sex everyday... But I usually want it everyday.. :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Just thinking of him makes me horny any day but he's not always here, he's military.
    Anonymous

• Every day!
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 6:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• we don't make love. we f
    Anonymous

• Every day that I am lucky enough to be alive and wake up next to my husband. We are an every day kinda couple. If I had to pick a favorite, it is Saturday mornings simply because we can be lazy, lay around, stay in bed, not be rushed or too tired. Of course this weekend it was Sunday morning that had a big bang for us this time!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2010