Where do you and your kids go for fun?

I am wanting some good ideas to go with My Daughter as she starts to grow? She is only 6 1/2 months right now.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 4:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My kids are 6 and 5. We take them to the waterpark, camping, we go to the park and bbq. We have family vacations so they have been hiking mountains in Arizona, Disneyland in California, walking the vegas strip. Next year we are taking them to the nicolodean hotel in Florida. We go bike riding and to the beach. And their favorite Chuck E. Cheese
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 6:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• hiking is always fun for the family...outdoors, fresh air, exercise, the one my boyfriend and i go to has lakes, marshes, a waterfall, lots of trails....lots of fun, when my daughters born thats where we're gonna take her
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Hey thank you for one of your good idea's, I love to hike.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 4:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Camping, state and national parks, the zoo, children's museums, golf (they started playing when they were3), buffets, malls, community activities, dog park, lots of places!

My kids were small and I could carry them in a sling carrier until they were 3. There was an 8 year difference between my oldest and my youngest. We homeschooled and belonged to a homeschool group. We could go on field trips and I would carry my youngest in the sling.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• wow sounds like fun.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 7:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2010