Waking Up In the Future?

While watching Futurama, a question came to mind. If it were possible and you could do it, would you want to be cryogenically frozen and wake up in the future? If you'd wake up the same way you were when you went to "sleep", what year would you want to wake up in?

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 4:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would do it. I'd want to wake up in about 50 years, but my husband brought up a good point. He chose to sleep for 300 years, then come back. I said I don't know how long the Earth will last, so I don't want to wait that long, but he said, "what if the world started over when you woke up, and people were living primitively again? You'd have all ... See morethe technology in your head from the era you went to sleep, so you'd be the smartest person on the Earth, and could make many changes to the world. Good point.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Nope. I'll do my years and then go on to the next thing. I do believe in an after life. I'm not interested in having my head rejuvenated and trying to fit into a future world. This one is just fine (relatively speaking). They only freeze your head you know.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2010