Opposites ATTRACT or NOT?

Just Curious, Do you think its good to have someone totally like you or someone completely opposite as your Significant Other?

CBMama06

Asked by CBMama06 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Pesonally, I think someone opposite of you is better because if I'd rather be by myself than with someone that is just like me... How boring would that be?
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 5:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• opposites attract isn't based on personality, its chemical. our pheromones give us a distinct scent, we are attracted to ppl with pheromones opposite to ours...thats what "opposites attract" means
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• My SO is my exact opposite. Sometimes we drive each other nuts but it's never a dull moment. I will say that we don't live together so that helps matters.
    Anonymous

• I think there has to be enough "alike" to have common interests and enough "difference" to keep things interesting.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• itsjaimiehere: Well I can agree to a certain extent. I guess when you have someone who is totally like you and has similar interests you know what to expect for the most part . But yeah I guess sometimes it can get boring.

jesse123456: Totally agree

Anon 5:24: lmbo.. I understand that too. I have kinda moved in (have my own place still) with my SO and it can bittersweet sometimes
    CBMama06

Answer by CBMama06 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I don't know that we are opposites so much as just totally different. We grew up in different generations so we have different experiences. For me it's great. I like that we are not the same.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 6:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• My husband is not completely like me but there are areas where we have similar taste because well, I wouldn't want to be with my polar opposite.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2010