Depo Shots

Has anybody ever experienced heavy bleeding and constant bleeding while on the depo? Like bleeding none stop

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Health

• Yep. I spotted the whole dang time when I had it before having kids. I got it again after dd was born and bled for 12 weeks! I thought I was going to die. It definitely worked as birth control since I wasn't having sex with a bloody down below.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• not constant heavy bleeding, but spotting all the time- i suggest the nuva ring
    Anonymous

• sad, check with doc, i personally was on it a year and never bled
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Nope, i've had two shots so far....no bleeding from the shot and no periods either....though, I hear it can be common to bleed for the first few months.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• The first time I got the shot I bleed for months non-stop. Then I got off then years later got back on and nothing.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2010