What fun stuff does your church do?

I know Ours, has a different class room while in Church service for every agre group, and Husband and Wife will teach each class, and learn about God, then they have Awana's group every Wed Night which is really great :) the children learn about the Lord, and play lots of fun games with the other kids, My close friends go with their kids so we get together and talk about our Husbands, sex, relations and the kids. Lol we even talk about Vacations, we also have baptisims, and fun activities planned on different nights, bible studies, counseling for anyone who is in a rut of some sort in their life, free christian counseling. And We always give to the people if they need anything, everyone will go around and ask each other how they are and families, we pray and will give out Scholarships, their education cost for the private school is really low, and can make payments a month on it. It's amazing!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 5:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• We just got back from our monthly family religious education class. Fr Anthony talked about how helpful it is to find new ways to pray, especially during Lent. He shared several of his favorite books with us. We did an activity with the kids, there was pizza and cake which my kids loved. It was a nice afternoon.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Thou shalt not use fun and church in the same sentence!

Anonymous

• I used to host an ice cream party for all the kids at my local park with games and build your own ice cream with all the works....sprinkles, chocolate, M&M's, Rheddi Whip.....
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2010