Does Obama really support Israel?

Or is he just playing the role of US president not having a choice except to support Israel? What do you think?

Sweet_Faith

Asked by Sweet_Faith at 6:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• mommy lisa - Israel is NOT the problem. What is wrong with defending your own country? Anyone against Israel is against God and the US.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 8:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 6:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Netanyahu isn't ignorant of Obama's devices, he knows that he doesn't have Israel's best intentions as Obama is pretending to like Israel because he happens to be the President and doesn't have a choice. I think we all know that Obama despises Israel and if he had it his way would take Israel away from the Jewish people and side with the Palestinians. As far as Obama's cabinet go who happen to be so-called Jewish, that's just what they are, so called hearts void of God and filled with ignorance.
    Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 6:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Israel knows full and well that they are on their own while Obama is playing the role of the POTUS. I believe they are prepared to take care of themselves should the inevitable happen!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• No he doesn't. Actions speak louder than words...BO is good at giving lip service, but he fails to walk the walk.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• An overwhelming majority of the Jewish people voted for Obama, I bet they regret it now.

Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 7:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I despise Israel, Obama pays them far to much lip service and we as a nation are far to kind to them. How many times have they violated treaties that they have entered into with the UN? How many times have they been told to STOP extending their borders and yet continue to ignore these warnings because, let's be honest, nothing ever happens to them if they don't listen. They are ignorant and I desperately wish we had a POTUS that would stand up to them.
    mommy_lisa25

Answer by mommy_lisa25 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Nope.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Wow Mommy Lisa you sound so hateful, I don't hate anyone except Satan and Obama is his pawn.
    Sweet_Faith

Answer by Sweet_Faith at 7:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Deep down no he doesn't but he has to bow down anyway. I do not care if we have a Muslim president whose dressed in traditional wear he will still have to bow down to Israel. Didn't you know they have us on a puppet string? They say jump we say how high!!
    Anonymous