If you could go on your dream vacation tomorrow- what would it be?

I would take my son and my parents and go to a beautiful kid friendly resort in Riviera Maya. We would lay on the beach, play in the sand and swim in the ocean! What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go to see my parents in CA, camp at the beach....and never have to come home!!! lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Our goal is to visit Ireland, Spain, Germany, and Puerto Rico.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Back home to Indiana to see my sister who is due to give birth any day (her due date was actually yesterday)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Me and my fiance would go to thailand.... We wanna live in Japan :)
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 6:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Dh and i go to new zealand, then to japan... but no cities, just countryside.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Our dream Va Ca is in ROME, Italy...I'm afraid we would love it so much we would end up moving there hahahaha.
    MarrsBar211989

Answer by MarrsBar211989 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Europe, start with southern Italy

Answer by louise2 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Banff - stay in the hotel, sit in the hot springs, eat good food, ski, and just hang out and have fun with the kids.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:42 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• My dream vacation would be to take the family and go to Germany and see my best friend and her family, and tour Germany. Then I'd like to see other parts of Europe and spend time in England.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• i drop my DD off w/ granma and me & DH would head for Europe. ive been lucky to travel to a lot of countries in my life, but ive never been to Europe. i want to see all the sites; Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Piza, Big Ben, Stonehenge, the Louvre, the Coliseum. it would be so amazing!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2010