Can you tell me YOUR tips on weight loss. It will be very appreciated.. God Bless All you ladies.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Have one prep day a week where you boil hard boiled eggs and cook chicken and prep salad and sandwhich stuff. Cut up veggies and fruit so you have all of it available to you when you want to snack or have a meal. That way it's easy to just go for the healthy stuff because you've already prepped it and have it ready to eat, rather than have to prepare it each individual time. It saves time and it saves you from snacking on the other unhealthy stuff we all know is way too convinient!!! lol
    Good luck!!!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• My biggest tips is don't deny yourself, just limit yourself!

If you want IceCream have some, but try to limit yourself to something like Skinny Cow or a few Dibbs rather than a full serving of regular ice cream!

Also, concentrate on getting all your fruits and veggies in for the day. If you get in all 8 servings each day you can generally eat anything else you want - in moderation...

Lay off the sodas! Drink Crystal Lite if you don't like water, or hot tea. And try to stay clear of sugar - try stevia. And stay away from aspartame! It makes you feel hungry.

Also, don't eat within 4 hours of bed time.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• At my most, I weighed 270 and a little over 2 years later, I've lost 130 pounds and kept it off. I simply did a low carb diet, substituted one meal with a low carb slim fast and exercised for 30 minutes a day, doing weight training. Muscle burns more calories than fat so muscle building really helped me. I would do a different muscle group everyday. I would also do some cardio 3 times a week which really consisted of me dancing with my boys or walking around the neighborhood. Stick with SOMETHING, anything and you will lose the weight. good luck!
    MeganRussell

Answer by MeganRussell at 6:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• well after i got my stitches taken out (from my c-section) i started wearing a girdle. I also breast feed for 4 1/2 months and i waked ALOT! i now workout..and i eat little portions just more often(NOTE body builders do that as well)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• i have gone from 212 pounds to 174 and still losing. i limit my calorie intake, to about 1350 calories a day. if i want a treat, i will have it but i stick to the suggested portion size. i drink my 8 cups of water a day a use a small plate for my food. if you use a bigger plate it takes a lot more food to look like 'enough'. i exercise 5-6 nights a week. i do yoga, cardio and strength training. that way i am not only losing weight but buliding muscle and toning my problem areas. the biggest thing is to be consistant.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 6:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• TY ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM PROBABLY AROUND 240 TO 250 NOW AND I AM JUST 5 5. SO I REALLY WANNA LOSE SOME WEIGHT. IM ALSO TTC AND HEARD LOSING THE WEIGHT COULD HELP ABIT. SO THESE TIPS I WILL DEF. TRY. IF YOU THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME. ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT. AND CONGRATS TO THE LADIES WHO HAVE ACTUALLY LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT. :)
    Anonymous

• Drink water only, avoid all salt and sodium, eat real foods stay away from anything prepackaged. Watch out for hidden salts in meats.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• eat your veggis, fresh and raw or lightly steamed...5 servings a day
    eat your fruits...2-3 a day
    eat brown carbs
    eat lean meats
    eat nuts
    drink 2-3 liters of water a day
    reduce sugar
    reduce processed foods
    eat organic when you can
    leave one day a week to allow yourself to go off your "diet"and exercise regime within reason
    exercise...get outside to exercise whenever possible...the sunshine does wonders for your body and health...if you burn easily and badly, then keep yourself covered.
    incorporate both weight bearing exercises and cardio into your routine!
    good luck to you!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 6:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• If you want a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off, consider nutritional cleansing. I lost 18 lbs and kept it off for over 7 months now. You can read more here:

http://planned-diet.com/?s=isagenix&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

or contact me at simplecleansing@gmail.com if you want more info
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 5:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2010