Spotting at 9weeks????

Today i was spotting for a bit but do you think this is normal?i wiped and there was tiny spot of blood but nothing major.So far i dont have any cramps at all and the spotting is gone do you think i have to worry about it or not?I have an appt this upcoming tuedsday so its something im bringing up to my dr.but have any of you had this and still carried to term?

guerita903

Asked by guerita903 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had a lot of spotting with this pregnancy and now I'm fine with an active baby at 32 weeks. However I've had three miscarriages and no bleeding with two previous pregnancies so I naturally freaked out. It doesn't hurt to get things checked out because peace of mind means a lot.
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 7:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I will get this checked out..since im so delicate when im pregnant.Last time i miscarried i had really bad sharp cramps and lots of bleeding this time im not cramping at all but just spotted a little bit today..hopefully its nothing..but i will get it checked out on tuesday..praying the baby is okay.since this would be my first baby and my second pregnancy..thanks though for sharing with me your thoughts.
    guerita903

Answer by guerita903 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2010