in desperate need of advice and ideas! WARNING: TMI, ADULT CONTENT, LANGUAGE!

ok ladies let me pick ur brain for a moment. give me some great ideas on the bedroom-
i need something to spice up my bedroom that does not involve anal, threesomes,or having someone else watch (BTW those are all my husbands ideas) -
any good websites?
toy sites?
come on in ladies im in desperate need!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Websites: myfreepaysite.com its has a little of everything
    I got my toy at adamn&eve.com
    I like them, granted if you buy something they will send out an envelope of like ads and useless stuff. All you have to do is send them back your address and they wont mail you anything.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Stick-on mirrors on the ceiling? Fancy lingerie? Edible panties? Put a plastic sheet on the bed and pour warmed, scented oil on it?
    Anonymous

• role playing and voyeurism (to each other, not a third party)
    Anonymous

• have you already tried all the different positions.. it depends what you already have done.. i would look at one of his favorite porn positions and do that one.. if you already have done that they i would tell him to kiss my..... because i do not need to do all these things cuz he is bored.. what ever happened to just enjoying normal sex.. like a threesome or anal are the things that will make it better.. i suggest he do more foreplay and try to please you more and that will make it better for him, all those ideas are about him.. he needs to learn to give in the relationship too.. if he really need a threesome or anal sex to be satified then no matter what you do he is always going to be looking for the next thrill.
    Anonymous