how do I quit smoking....

I dont want to seem selfish, but I occasionally will sneak a drag from my husband. but it seems like ever since i found out i was prego i want to smoke more. I know its wrrong and deffinatly unhealthy.... but what do I do?

toddpole1010

Asked by toddpole1010 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Health

• I'd go find a good licenses acupuncturist and I'd get there fast-
    I don't smoke, but hear that it's wonderful for it. Really helps cure the withdrawl syptoms-
    please quit- for you unborn child there really isn't another choice- hope it works for you!
    Anonymous

• That's a good question for your doctor. I was a smoker when I became pregnant a hundred years ago. It took a quit-smoking add that showed a smoke trail down a woman's throat directly into the womb where the unborn child was covered in cigarrette smoke to open my eyes wide. I quit cold turkey with no side affects. I know in my heart I saved my baby's well being the day I put down those nasty things. I picked up smoking again well after the baby was born and smoked another 18 years. Chanitx helped me quit for good. You can do it. Good Luck!
    Fraweggy

Answer by Fraweggy at 7:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• chantex (spelling??) it can have some side effects but it works. I have 2 friends who smoked at least a pack and day and haven't smoked in 5 months- good luck =)
    Anonymous