ROFL!!! What are your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI-7UMzMc5k&feature=related
I am a Christian BTW I Just like to expose false teachers, like this woman. It's sad that people really listen to these babbling idiots when they are leading their followers straight to Hell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• well I don't know this woman, but personally don't listen to those that try and tell people what will take them 'straight to Hell.'
    since you really don't know what will send you there and what won't-
    Anonymous

• It is sad to me that people waste their time exposing false teachers which is something Jesus didnt spend all His time doing. He spent more time with the people that He reached out to.. the tax collectors, the sinners...
    I do not think Jesus would appreciation people mocking His precious ones no matter what kind of mistakes are made. It is no wonder many do not want anything to do with Christianity, they act like the world.
    Jesus wants us to LOVE LOVE LOVE and LOOK for the good things within people more than exposing the bad. When you point out how precious someone is it changes them.

Dumb immature video with the fart sounds added to it.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• btw calling someone an idiot isnt cool... Paula White has issues just as we all do, no one is perfect but Jesus loves us because of WHO WE ARE to HIM.. not WHAT WE DO! I do not follow Paula as God has instructed me not to however He never told me to hate her or despise her or expose her but He did say pray for her and love her as she is MY Child and I love her dearly. (Child of God and He loves her is what I mean)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• ignore the bad and praise the good. what you have just done is given her attention.
    Anonymous

• To overlook false teachers and sin doesn't get people far either. It should be exposed. *shrug*
    It is sad that people want attention so bad they produce false teaching and lead others astray.
    You can't just ignore sin and bad, etc... it is there. Acknowledge it, address it, move on. :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Here is part of the reason that people don't take God and Christianity seriously.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3qKGuc2KsQ
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Charlatans

Anonymous

• Is that serious or a comedy show? Is she actually preaching? I don't understand, it's like she sees it as a special talent. Weird... just weird!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• The Bible tells us to MARK expose and avoid false teachers
    Romans 16
     17Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
    Anonymous