nausea

ugh i am always so sick to my tummy what are some good ways to contorll it better i have tried crackers and nothingdrink plenty of water so do you ladies have any ideas??at this point i am willing to try anything

Mother_18

Asked by Mother_18 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• do things that interest you. Drink ginger ale, eat some bread
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 8:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• One person told me that the only way she could control her nausea was to eat chocolate. Another told me that she had to eat gummy worms and gummy bears. Ginger snaps helped me.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• i had to be put on a prescription for my nausea/vomiting...it was beyond horrible
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I have tried everything in the book, and every suggestion given by other nothing works for me. I am going to be asking my Dr for a prescription for my morning sickness. My friend Crystal has to take it and she said it worked wonders. Also helped her sleep .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:34 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I tried 4 different prescription meds in my last pregnancy - none of them really worked, but the last one helped a little (I was only throwing up a couple times/week instead of a couple times/day). But I was sick the entire 9 months. If it is lasting past 12 weeks and is really bad, talk to your OB.

Answer by missanc at 7:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2010