Does your life stink right now?

I just got done hanging out with my sister in law and her life sounds perfect,though I know she's not.I just need to hang out with some people who are in my shoes,my life stinks right now,does yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why, yes. Yes, it most certainly does.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 8:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• yeah my marriage stinks. I'm so tired i'm just drained really drained.
    Anonymous

• Parts of it do!! And you know what else sucks- that nobody seems to care!!
    Anonymous

• Yes, in some ways. But I am healthy and have sweet grandchildren and I don't look my age. But....there are other sucky things that make me not quite as happy as I could be.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• And, yes,. nobody seems to care....same here anon :06. That sucks,too.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Guess what? Other people's lives suck more than yours I bet. Instead of whining about how bad your life is, try to find something positive to focus on and think about other people. You can always find someone worse off than yourself.
    Anonymous

• Nope, sorry. My life is good. Hubby will home in 2 weeks but, it has been a long SUCKY year.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Oh honey. Honey honey honey. If you ever want to, you can head on over to my journals and read what a SHITTY week I've had. Two cars broke down, my medicaid got rejected, my husband is sick...ugh! It sucks.

And anon :29, that doesn't help. That's like telling an anorexic to eat a cheeseburger. It falls on deaf ears.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I guess,I am a little down right now. Money wise things suck. Just trying to keep my chin up~You just have too!!
    I think your SIL just wants you to believe her and your bro's lives are perfect. I have a SIL like that,maybe it's a way of coping w/in laws?? IDK? I don't have to deal w/mine much.
    ~Chin,Up, and GL!!!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 8:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I guess you could say my life stinks, but I have faith it will get better. Just keep in mind what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2010