My daughter is peeing everywhere lol

Alivia is 3 and is potty trained. For some reason for about a week she is peeing everywhere and than changing. I have tried everywhere I can think of, now I am out of ideas can anyone give me advice?

alptjpmom

Asked by alptjpmom at 8:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• have her wear pull up's. my sister did that with her daughter an she said that didn't stop her until she brought her daughter Grace to the kids store an let her pick out her own pair of little under then when grace wanted to wear them my sister Tina told her "only big girls wear underwear when you stop peeing in your pull ups then you can wear them". 4 days later grace was potty trained...except for at night so she got a plastic sheat to put under the cloth sheet ... try that it might work...it did for her
    Anonymous

• Could she have a urinary tract infection? When my daughter was 3 she had one and it caught my attention because she started peeing her pants. She was also running to the potty every few minutes. I called the pediatrician and got her in to see her ASAP and it was a UTI. She said it's common in girls who take bubble baths alot. We stopped the bubble baths immediately and after antibiotics she was fine.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2010