In need of a way to make money...............

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to make money and stay at home some type of job you work strictly from your computer...............If anybody knows anything please let me know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• I work from home, and I LOVE what I do. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Check out the group Working From Home, Changing Lives. The girl that runs it sells Ameriplan and doesn't need to leave home to do it.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• How much do you have to pay to join?????
    Anonymous

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• What ever you choose to do, do NOT EVER pay money to do them. There are opportunities out there that cost you ZERO dollars. I have a post in one of my groups about what I do. Check it out if you want! ~~MAKE MONEY FOR FREE FROM HOME~~

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• There are lots of ways to make money without having to sell anything. I listed some good free ones at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2010