did u bleed when u were prego?

did u bleed when u were prego or at the early stages of being prego??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, that means something is wrong
    Anonymous

• some people do bleed some dont my friend did and her daughter is healthy shes 2 year old almost

now for me i starting bleeding went the the hospital they said everything look fine and the baby had a good heart beat but they wouldnt tell me how the heart beat and then 2 weeks later i had spoting light pink and i switch drs at this time and they told me to go to the er to make sure everything was fine and it was normal to spot light pink so i went in and found out my baby had past and had no heart beat i was to go home and wait the weekend out and see if i m/c if not i had to have a d&c and i started the m/c that sunday and i found out thu i lost her and i am preg again this time due in July and i spot one time after my pap and i freak out i thought i lost the baby again and nope im 22 weeks now and shes healthy and growing right so it can go either way

good luck and ill keep you in my thoughts
    Anonymous

• I bled heavily in early pregnancy. I thought I had miscarried but the doctor said it was just hormonal bleeding. My son is now 9 months old. I didn't have any other complications during the pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• iam 32 weeks and i been bleeding on and off for the past couple of months and my docs says every thing is ok with me and the baby we just need to keep and eye out so every time i bleed i go and see my doc so far i have a healthy baby as long as you feel your baby move every day you should be fine just keep checking up on your self and good luck.
    Anonymous

• When I was about 14 weeks I started bleeding really heavily for a couple of days and spotted for the next three weeks. When it first happened, I raced to the doctor where they did an ultrasound and found the baby's heartbeat. Everything was fine. They never told me what it was, though. If you are bleeding, always get checked. That really isn't something you want to mess around with.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Really early on it could the egg implanting that causes the bleeding. Bleeding in the first trimester if fairly normal as long as its not bright red. Also I bled in my second tri due to a placental lift, which means my placenta started seperating from the uterus wall but it never fully came apart. I almost lost my baby though. Im now 36 weeks but havent had any more bleeding. Make sure you see a doctor if your bleeding, it can be very dangerous.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2010