OMG

can u believe the woman in the US that is trying to become the "world's fattest woman" what the hell!!!
how can she want to deliberately make herself that overweight.....its repulsive....especially when she has young children that need looking after

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's so stupid, she's going to kill herself.
    Anonymous

• whatever- to each his own, but this is a very one sided question. Not everyone finds it repulsive- we all have our goals and apparently this is hers- you don't know what her situation is.
    Perhaps she knows she'll die anyway and wants to do this? who knows?
    maybe you shouldn't judge so much
    Anonymous

• I smell a reality TV show.... but it's the public that fuels the fire for crap like this.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• To each thier own... until it effects the children. If she has children she's setting one hell of a bad example. I understand some ppl find fat sexy, thats great. But what about the health aspect of it. How would she feel if her children followed in her footsteps and got REALLY sick. She may want to sit back and rethink this one.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I haven't heard the story, but that is so unhealthy. I don't know why someone would put themselves and their body through that willingly like that.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:15 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Wow I hadn't heard but what kind of moron does that? If she is really that stupid the world is better off without her in the genepool anyways.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• My local news just showed this story. The woman is 600lbs and is trying to reach 1000lbs. She does have at least one child, and she does have diabetes and high blood pressure and cannot walk more than 20 feet. She sees no link between obesity and health problems. The saddest part, aside from the role model she is being for her child(ren), is that people online send her money and food to encourage this. Her weekly grocery bill is $750! OMG! The human body is not meant to carry that much weight. I doubt she will survive.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2010