If your DH got really really fat???

To the point of obesity. With no medical cause just from laziness. Would you stay or would you go? I would have a hard time staying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I would get on him about it before it ever got to that point. We have a mutual agreement about healthy living in our family. But my DH is so skinny, I struggle to keep weight on him.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Sorry, it's a stupid reason to divorce someone.
    Anonymous

• because of laziness..i would leave..i know it sounds shallow but i couldnt be with a guy who would make me vomit...and thats what happens when i see fat and obese people..i gag and puke...and good thing my husband feels the same as me so i dont have to worry about him gettin overweight.
    Anonymous

• maybe you should just be honest with him- to a point.
    tell him that you are concerned about the weight gain and worried about his health-

if that doesn't work, I'd just be honest and tell him in the kindest way possible that you are unhappy to the point of considering leaving- I don't think it's fair to leave someone when you've known the reason for a long time-

When in doubt, be honest!
    Anonymous

• have a long talk maybe something is goin on and he is affraid to talk work it out
    geee i would even offer to exercise with him a together thing
    Anonymous

• I like big boys.....anyway. They are big teddy bears.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• i love fat dudes so i would b a happy camper
    Anonymous

• I'd stay of course but I'd probably try to get him to diet and exercise with me.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• Someone who would do that wasn't really in love in the first place.
    Anonymous

• Obesity is no joke. If it were a medical reason i'd get him help in way possible. From sheer laziness, well he may need to prepare himself for the ass whupping of a lifetime. I'd take everything keeping him that way(Fating foods, tv, games, etc..) and i'd get rid of it. I'd hide the car keys. IF he wanted a burrito instead of the healty dinner i cooked, he can walk for it. I would not leave him, but u better believe i'd be the personal trainer from hell.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2010