Are u a biotch??

If so, why and how. I know I am, Im just mean and dont care for other people. What about u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure am. If you wanna be a biotch, i'll come back and outbeat you with the biotchiness.
    Anonymous

• i think we r all bitches but we can turn it off and on at all times
    Anonymous

• Yup I am and I am proud of it! I agree with above I think we all have it in us.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 9:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• im not the same person i was before i had my daughter now that ive change yes im proud to say im a b@@@@ i won't put up with crap anymore i stand on my own two feet i won't let people walk all over me and i really don't gice a rats a@@ what people think of me and if someone wants to call me a b hon i welcome it but im not a b im a WITCH that is even better ; )
    Anonymous

• sorry give
    Anonymous

• I am and it comes out worst with my 'loved' ones.
    You know though, I really wish I wasn't this biOtCHee
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• i am one only when i am truly Pi$$ed off. i don't go out of my way to be one.
    Anonymous

• no...if someone pisses me off, I vent in the car, vent about it to SO, on cafemom, I practice telling the person off in front of the mirror then when I confront the person I just can't do it, and end up expressing myself like an adult and things work out peacefully. So I guess behind closed doors i'm a bitch, but letting off the steam feels good and I get over my bitchiness quick. I also think i'm pms'ing this week
    Anonymous

• No, never. Not me. LOL! Sometimes it's just not possible to act like an adult.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I just asked my DH and he says I am a little bit.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2010