air force combat training-

can any give me a idea on what someone in the air force does when in combat training? a relative is there now and I wondering how hard it is on the person-

I'm the designated family worry wart...............

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow, no one has answered yet, Well maybe this can help. I am in the Marine Corps, but I have a few friends who are also in the Air Force. Mainly what you do there is learn about the organization. Not your particular job, because that comes later, but the common courtesies, the history, the uniforms, the documents we abide by, and so on. You also do physical training; running, obstacle courses, swimming, hiking, and many other ways of getting your body ready for a combat load. Along with that you learn respect, leadership, team work, rank structure, ways to succeed, understand your contract, what the Air Force is currently doing in parts of the world and answer many newcomer questions. After Basic Training, you are then sent to your school to learn the specific job that the branch of your choice (Air Force in this case). You will go in depth and continue on your learning experience...
    Nothing to worry about, Safety is top dog!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 11:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• ty very much RachWell- since I'm technically not 'immediate family ' I have questions but I don't know where to go for the answers.

thanks!
    Anonymous