dent in head???

My 15 month old sun bumped his head on the underneath of the table yesterday, and it didnt bruise or anything. But I noticed today that it seems to kinda dip in where his soft spot used to be. My dh swears it has always been like that. Any one know? Or do you think I shoud get it checked out? Hes acting completely fine.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• DH is probably right. A little bump on the head wouldn't cause any severe head trauma and as far as I know, it isn't possible to "dent" bones. They would just break.
    Anonymous

• Thanks. Prolly just being paranoid. Im not exactly positive how old they are when that front soft spot heals up, so I was a little nervous. Looked like that was where he hit it.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure its normal...I know it sounds crazy but I am 24 and mine still dips in where my soft spot use to be!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2010